Diocese of St Petersburg Accountability Page
The Diocese of St. Petersburg acknowledges the pain and suffering victims endure and we recognize the courage that is required to speak about abuse. We express a profound sense of solidarity and concern for victims and when victims come forward, we provide counseling and spiritual assistance, and other support services as deemed appropriate.
Get the App Today, its FREE!
Office Phone 727-869-3130
Saturday Vigil 4:00PM
Sunday 8:00, 10:00AM and 1:00PM
Confession: 3:00PM - 3:45PM Saturday's in the Chapel
Bishop Larkin Catholic School: (727) 862-6981
Bishop McLaughlin High School: (727) 857-2600
- Father Michael Cormier, Pastor
- Father Paul Goudreau, Retired Clergy
- Deacon Jim Minary, Eucharistic Ministers and Reader Coordinator
- Deacon Mark Manko, Director of Religious Education/ Altar Servers
- Mrs. Lorraine Parsons, Youth Director/ Confirmation Prep
- Mrs. Tina McCann, Music Director
- Ms Randi Hodgson, Business Manager
- Mrs. Judy Licari, Parish Clerk
- Mr. Butch Toohey, Head of Maintenance
- Mr. Robert Dunn, Sacristan
- Mr Joe Licari, Sound Manager
Merry Christmas from Father Mike, Deacon Jim, Deacon Mark and the staff of St James!
Parish office will be closed from noon on the 21st until January 2nd 2019.
Thank you to everyone that came to the Christmas Concert, it was a huge success!
Please support our St Vincent de Paul Society with either financial support or by bringing in food to the boxes inside the Church. God bless you all and thank you for your support!
GREAT NEWS RCIA New Classes
Are you or anyone you know considering a conversion into the Catholic Faith? Maybe you are a baptized Christian yearning full communion into the Catholic Faith? I have great news for you, we will be starting a new class September 2nd. Please call Deacon Mark to set up an interview or If you would like more information. If you are interested, please click on the RCIA Menu above and fill out the form. You can also call me in the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In His Service, Deacon Mark Manko